speech’s

This week was speech week so I did a speech here it is

MY SPEECH

Do you like Taylor Swift’s music? This speech is about why I think Taylor Swift is the best. I have many reasons why I think she’s the best and I know you don’t think that she’s the best unless you’re a swiftie like me. If you don’t know what a swiftie is, you’re probably not a swiftie and that means you have a lot to learn. 

Firstly, let’s talk about the basic facts. Taylor wrote her first album when she was 16,  her first album was called Taylor Swift, very Original I know. From this album she wrote three of her songs all by herself. 

She released her first album on October 24, 2006. Just a couple days after her album was released her song became a hit, the song was called Tim Mcgraw. Now let’s talk about what a swiftie is, a swiftie is someone who is an extreme fan of Taylor swift and I’m not just talking about someone who listens to her music. I’m talking about someone who not only listens to her music, someone who would give their kidney to go see her concert, someone who basically strokes her. Can you believe that’s only the basics?

Secondly, let’s talk about her second album. Unlike her first album, she wrote this one all by herself at the age of 18. But what inspired Taylor to start this singing career, well her grandma was a professional opera singer. She grew up in Pennsylvania but when she was 14 her and her family moved to Nashville, so they could help Taylor break into the music industry.  She is also the most 

I hope you enjoyed my speech if you didn’t at least you now know what a swiftie is.